Buyer’s Advocate Hawthorn East
If you’re looking for a historical suburb to settle down or invest in, you can’t do much better than Hawthorn East. With beautiful local parks, prestigious schools and only a short distance to the Melbourne CBD, it is a suburb perfect for people of all kinds.
There are few places more convenient to live than Hawthorn East, close to both Camberwell and Auburn, in addition to having easy access to Melbourne’s tram network. For anybody looking to be just a step away from the bustling heart of Melbourne, Hawthorn East is a great place to live.
How Can a Buyer’s Advocate Help?
The Melbourne property market can be difficult to navigate on your own, particularly in a suburb like Hawthorn East, where the demand is high all year round.
Many houses in the Hawthorn East area don’t have a publicly listed price, allowing the seller to raise the price depending on who is interested in the sale. This can be costly for people in the public sphere. That is exactly where a buyer’s advocate can help, keeping your identity confidential, meaning you won’t be paying more for your dream home than somebody else would.
Additionally, a buyer’s agent can find properties that aren’t publicly listed, drastically expanding your options. It’s entirely possible that your dream home is for sale, but you won’t even be aware of it without the help of somebody who knows the market intimately, with connections to put that knowledge to good use.
Why Do I Need a Buyer’s Advocate?
If you want to get the best out of your property search, you’ll need someone on your side like a buyer’s agent. Hawthorn East properties can be difficult to find and purchase, given the suburb’s popularity, so get ahead of your competition by having someone in your corner whose job it is to know the Melbourne property market.
Take the stress out of searching for high-end property and broaden your options. To get started with the best buyer’s advocate Hawthorn East has to offer, get in contact with WoledgeHatt on 03 9509 7258 or complete our easy contact form.
Hawthorn East Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties we worked with in the Hawthorn East area:
- 85 Victoria Road Hawthorn East
- 29 Leura Grove Hawthorn East
- 128 Harcourt Street Hawthorn East
- 20 Ryeburne Avenue Hawthorn East
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.