Buyer’s Advocate Armadale
Armadale is one of Melbourne’s finest suburbs when it comes to lush living surrounded by beautiful historical buildings.
It’s close proximity to the Melbourne CBD, convenient public transport and stunning period homes mean it’s no surprise that Armadale property is in such high demand.
Life in this suburb is laid back and charming, with many singles, both young and more mature, and older couples calling it home. Armadale has a strong reputation for being safe and relaxed mean that Armadale is one of Melbourne’s most popular suburbs.
What is a Buyer’s Advocate?
A buyer’s advocate is somebody who can help you navigate through the difficulties of the Melbourne property market, particularly in a prestigious suburb such as Armadale.
One of the biggest challenges in Armadale is that many houses don’t have the price publicly listed, meaning that purchase figures can change simply based on who is asking. This can prove to be costly for high-profile figures who might end up paying more for a house than they should.
That’s why WoledgeHatt will deal with real estate agents on your behalf, keeping your identity completely confidential and getting you the best price on your dream home. There are many other benefits to having a buyer’s advocate on your side. When you have a buyer’s agent, Armadale and its complex property market doesn’t seem so intimidating, since your agent knows the area and changing market intimately.
Why Use a Buyer’s Advocate?
When looking for expensive property in a suburb like Armadale, having a buyer’s advocate is essential.
One of the biggest advantages is access to houses that aren’t publicly listed. A buyer’s advocate will use their connections within the market to find exclusive listings, widening your options and ensuring you find the home that is perfect for you, whether it’s for your family or an investment property.
Armadale Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties that we worked with within the Armadale area:
- 7 Royal Crescent Armadale
- 75 Barkly Avenue Armadale
- 12 Ashleigh Road Armadale
- 8 Moorhouse Street Armadale
- 67 Northcote Road Armadale
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.