What is a Buyers Advocate?
When using the services of a Buyers Advocate in Melbourne, it’s like working with a ‘professional helping hand’ who can guide you through the process of buying your home.
Known by a number of different names, such as Property Advocate, Real Estate Buyers Advocate, Property Buyer’s Agent or a Buyer’s Agent, the important aspect of this role is to support you through the complete property purchase process.
Just as a traditional Real Estate Agent or Vendor’s Advocate acts exclusively for the person selling the property, a Buyers Agent or Buyers Advocate in Melbourne works exclusively with the person buying the property to get the best outcome for you.
With years of experience acting as a Buyers Agent in Melbourne, WoledgeHatt understands Melbourne’s complex property market. We will work with you to ensure you buy the right property that meets all your needs, at the right price.
WoledgeHatt Buyers Advocates are Licensed Estate Agents and meet Victorian Licensing Requirements.
Why use a Buyers Advocate?
Many people in Melbourne buy a house without the professional help of a Buyers Advocate. While you may be lucky enough that everything works out, unfortunately that isn’t always the case.
At WoledgeHatt Buyers Advocates, we understand that buying a home in Melbourne is often the largest purchase you will make and we want to ensure you limit any mistakes – especially the costly ones.
Consider this – when selling a property, the majority of people engage a qualified Real Estate Agent and/or a Vendor Advocate who understands their property, the values in the area and negotiates for a living. They do this to maximise their selling price.
It makes sense when you purchase a property to engage professional representation to help you through the process and maximise your outcome – buying the right property at the right price.
A Buyers Agent or Buyers Advocate acts solely for you, the purchaser, and has extensive experience dealing with real estate agents in Melbourne.
At WoledgeHatt Buyers Advocate in Melbourne, our team can recognise the agent’s priorities and motives, and fully identify a property’s strengths and weaknesses.
We can also source and negotiate the purchase of off-market properties, the ones that often transact quietly, and that most buyers will never hear about. This is more common than you may think, particularly in the upper end of the real estate market.
How we help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.