Buyer’s Advocate Malvern East
Purchasing a property in Malvern East could be a solid investment for prospective home buyers, with the suburb experiencing rapid growth while retaining its leafy, peaceful community vibe.
Malvern East is situated the perfect distance away from Melbourne’s centre, with the city only a short trip away, but still affording local residents an escape from the hustle and bustle.
The suburb is ideal for both families and professionals, featuring an expansive and picturesque Central Park, easy tram access into the city and a host of popular local cafes and restaurants.
When it comes to the perfect balance of work and life in the big city, property in Malvern East is an excellent choice.
What is a Buyer’s Advocate?
A buyer’s advocate has one goal: to get the very best outcome for you and your family when purchasing a property. Buying a home can be highly stressful, involving both price negotiations and legal requirements. The job of a buyer’s advocate is to be a guide, using their extensive knowledge of real estate law and the buying process.
In a practical sense, property advocates deal heavily with real estate agents, keeping their clients’ identities confidential while they search for homes and negotiate prices.
Another notable advantage of a buyers agent? Malvern East homes are often not traditionally advertised, or not advertised at all. Property advocates are able to use their connections to find and present these ‘hidden’ listings to clients.
Why Use a Buyer’s Advocate?
A buyer’s advocate will not only find the perfect home; they’ll also act as an advisor throughout the entire process. The end result? You’ll have a home that’s perfect for your needs, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that it was at the best price.
The team at WoledgeHatt has a full and in-depth understanding of Melbourne’s property market, with years of experience in supporting clients all the way from home hunting to the final purchase. Whether it’s using our expertise to assess the suitability of a home, or dealing with the intricacies of estate agent negotiations, WoledgeHatt are the proven property experts with a difference.
If you’re looking for a buyers agent Malvern East residents can trust, please don’t hesitate to give us a call today on 03 9509 7258 – we’d love to discuss your home needs.
You can also fill out our short questionnaire and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Malvern East Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties that we worked with within the Malvern East area:
- 75 Repton Road Malvern East
- 21 Moama Road Malvern East
- 64 Paxton Street Malvern East
- 15 Kardella Street Malvern East
- 64 Beaver Street Malvern East
- 10 Westgarth Street Malvern East
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.