Buyer’s Advocate Malvern
Malvern is one of Melbourne’s most in-demand suburbs.
When you consider everything its leafy green urban streets have to offer a suburb conveniently located to Melbourne. Good north/south and east/west tram route arterials, easy access to Glenferrie Road, Caulfield Racecourse and Monash University are also close by along with a miriad of good local primary schools and some of Melbourne’s best private schools.
Buying a home in Malvern is an investment that both professionals and families know they’re getting the most out of. The suburb is constantly growing, while maintaining its strong community and reputation for safety.
If you’re looking for a suburb that will give you a balance between peacefulness, city life and work, you won’t find much better than Malvern.
What is a Buyer’s Advocate?
The role of a buyer’s advocate (or buyer’s agent) is simple: find the perfect property and negotiate the best price on your behalf.
Buying a home isn’t as simple as we wish it could be, especially in a highly sought after suburb such as Malvern.
When you hire a buyer’s advocate, you gain the services of somebody who can use their experience and knowledge of the market and real estate law to guide you throughout the entire property buying process.
There are many advantages to having a buyer’s agent, including the fact that they will deal with real estate agents on your behalf. This means that your identity is kept private, which can be important when purchasing homes in a higher price range.
Having a buyer’s advocate also means that you have access to houses that aren’t publicly listed. Because Malvern is a suburb known for its affluence, many properties are not advertised in the traditional sense. A buyer’s advocate knows how to find these ‘hidden’ listings, increasing the chances of you getting the perfect home.
Why Use a Buyer’s Advocate?
At WoledgeHatt, we pride ourselves on giving the best advice to our clients and making sure they get the home they’ve always wanted for the right price.
If you’re worried about the difficulty of a high-end property search, hiring a buyer’s advocate will make it stress-free.
Our team knows the property market in Melbourne better than anyone, having supported clients in finding the perfect home for many years. From the start of your property search right until the home you’ve always wanted is yours, we’re there to help. We use our expertise and knowledge to make the process not just easy, but enjoyable.
Malvern Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties that we worked with within the Malvern area:
- 18 Staniland Avenue Malvern
- 4 Silver Street Malvern
- 11 Wheatland Road Malvern
- 44 McKinley Avenue Malvern
- 42 Dixon Street Malvern
- 89 Claremont Avenue Malvern
- 22 Thanet Street Malvern
- 63 Wheatland Road Malvern
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.