Buyer’s Advocate Prahran
Beautiful period homes, convenient shopping and plenty of great restaurants – welcome to the iconic suburb of Prahran. If city life is what you crave, you can’t go wrong with this historic Melbourne suburb.
Right on the doorstep of the Yarra River and only four stops away from Flinders St Station, Prahran is the perfect place to be for city workers or those looking to enjoy the sports and nightlife Melbourne has to offer.
Finding the perfect property in a suburb like Prahran isn’t easy. That’s why the WoledgeHatt team is here to help.
What is a Buyer’s Advocate?
Simply put, the job of a buyer’s advocate (also known as a buyer’s agent) is to make your property search as successful as possible. They help you find the right house for your needs, whether it’s a family home or an investment property, then help you get it for the best price possible.
Given that many sought after properties are not publicly listed, you’ll need an expert with extensive knowledge of Melbourne’s property market if you want to widen your options. That’s what you get when you choose WoledgeHatt as your buyer’s agent. Prahran has plenty of properties just waiting for you, so maximise your search with the best on your side.
Why Use a Buyer’s Advocate?
Beyond giving yourself more options for your property search, there are plenty of other advantages to having a buyer’s advocate. Prahran homes are highly sought after, so any edge you can get over the competition can make all the difference. You won’t be navigating a difficult property market on your own because our property experts will be with you every step of the way.
If you are a high-profile figure, having a buyer’s advocate is crucial. We can keep your identity hidden during negotiations with real estate agents, ensuring you aren’t paying more because of who you are.
Maximise your property search with WoledgeHatt, and start finding the perfect house today. Get in touch with our team on 03 9909 5163, or complete our online form to have someone on your side of the negotiations.
Prahran Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties we worked with in the Sandringham area:
- 53 Perth Street Prahran
- 18 Lalbert Crescent Prahran
- 32 Kelvin Grove Prahran
- 13 Larnook Street Prahran
- 25 Vail Street Prahran
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.