Buyer’s Advocate Sandringham
If you’re looking for a family home or investment property in one of the best suburbs Melbourne has to offer, you won’t find much better than Sandringham.
With its incredible beaches and excellent reputation for safety, it’s no wonder Sandringham houses are in such high demand.
Lifestyle is at the forefront for buyers, with great beach walks, beachside cafes, a local community village and the first stop on the train to the Melbourne CBD. It’s also only moments to some of Melbourne’s best sandbelt golf courses.
The quiet suburban streets are a haven away from the busy-ness of life in general and the area is becoming increasingly more attractive for families and downsizers wanting to escape more congested suburbs.
What is a Buyer’s Advocate?
A buyer’s advocate is just what it sounds like: someone on your side, who wants to make sure you get the best outcome when looking for a new home.
If you want to work with somebody who knows the local property market and all its tricks, you’ll need a buyer’s advocate. Sandringham is a difficult area to find the right property in. We make it easy.
In an area like Sandringham, most of the time you won’t even know how much a house is going to cost when you express interest.
A buyer’s advocate (also known as a buyer’s agent) can change this. Because of their experience, buyer’s agents know how much a house is worth, and can negotiate the best price for you.
They can even find properties that aren’t publicly listed, which can make all the difference in a suburb like Sandringham.
Why Use a Buyer’s Advocate?
A buyer’s advocate doesn’t just get you the best price, they give you advice and assurance from the first day of your property search until you’ve successfully bought the property you’ve always wanted. In the end, you’ll know that you got your dream home without paying more than you should have.
At WoledgeHatt, we want to find the perfect home for you. We take the time to understand your tastes and personal style along with your price range.
After that, we will search for the best properties and negotiate with real estate agents on your behalf. We have intimate knowledge of the property market in Melbourne, acquired from many years in the business.
Our mission is to find your perfect house and save you money in the process.
Sandringham Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties we worked with in the Sandringham area:
- 58 Bamfield Street Sandringham
- 8 Heath Street Sandringham
- 41 Bamfield Street Sandringham
- 26 Edward Street Sandringham
- 4 Keats Street Sandringham
- 9 Southey Street Sandringham
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.