Architectural Concepts – 6 Kyarra St, Hampton
Looking to buy in Bayside? One with flexibility … 6 Kyarra Street, Hampton.
Why this house could work for you now … and into the future.
Position – works for families of all stages
• Centrally located between Sandringham and Hampton shops and station
• Walking distance to the beach
• Park at the end of the street
• Good primary and secondary school options within walking/riding distance
• A good size for younger families – children are close but not right on top of the main bedroom
• 3 bedrooms, study, two living, two bath, wide hallway and good ceiling heights throughout
• Single level – ideal for the young and downsizers
• Yard big enough for most (particularly with the park a few houses away), although if adding a pool, grassed area would be limited
• Established garden providing privacy and shade, although with the rear verandah this does limit light into the rear living areas
• Western rear – afternoon sun into the garden
Why the flexibility?
• The period façade (desired when originally built, still in demand now and unlikely to change in the future)
• Width of the hallway – spacious enough for a larger double storey home
• Generous ceiling heights throughout
• Good bones at the front of the home
• Great access to natural daylight due to prized west facing rear orientation The hallway, ceiling heights and precedents of similar extended homes in the street are the key criteria providing longevity for this property
Property – A Possibility for The Future
How we can help you:
No home is perfect and the location of the home on the block limits future garaging options.
The bigger concern, however, may be working out how to be the successful buyer, working through values and managing the competition.
Rather than turning up to auction and hoping for the best, you might like to come and talk to us at WoledgeHatt Buyer Advocates to ensure that you have the right information and strategy to maximise your chances of purchasing this home.