Buyer’s Advocate Beaumaris
If you are looking for the perfect beachside suburb to settle down in, Beaumaris is one of the best choices available. Whether you are raising young kids, teenagers or don’t have children living at home, Beaumaris is a solid choice with its numerous primary schools, the new Beaumaris Secondary College and its family-friendly community.
Beaumaris offers a perfect blend of convenience and style with several nearby train stations and numerous bus routes leading to them. The Concourse provides great options for local shopping, acting as a central hub for the relaxed suburb of Beaumaris. With so much going for it, it is easy to see why Beaumaris homes are in such high demand.
What Does a Buyer’s Advocate Do?
If you work with a buyer’s advocate, you will quickly discover that they make the property search so much easier, taking the stress out of the entire process. By trusting the best buyer’s advocate Beaumaris has to offer, looking for your dream property will become enjoyable again. In the end, you will have a property you love and you will have bought it for the best price.
We use our knowledge of Melbourne’s property market to get you the best possible property, working with real estate agents on your behalf. In a suburb like Beaumaris, where houses are in such high demand, many of the listings are not publicly available. Through our extensive network of connections, the WoledgeHatt team will be able to access these hidden listings, giving you more options when it comes to buying your next home or investment property.
How Can a Buyer’s Advocate Help?
There are countless reasons to have a buyer’s advocate by your side when looking for property in a suburb like Beaumaris. You will not have to navigate through a difficult property market on your own, and you will also have someone to handle the legal side of purchasing property.
Our job is to negotiate with real estate agents on your behalf, keeping your identity hidden if necessary, especially if you are a high-profile buyer. Simply put, you remove the risk from your house search by trusting a buyer’s agent. Beaumaris might have your dream home just waiting for you.
If you are looking for property in the Beaumaris area, let WoledgeHatt help find the house you have always wanted. To get started, give our friendly team a call on 03 9509 7258 or complete our simple online form.
Beaumaris Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties we worked with in the Beaumaris area:
- 1a Bayview Road Beaumaris
- 9 Barrington Avenue Kew12 Stawell Street Beaumaris
- 18 Pasadena Avenue Beaumaris
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.