Buyer’s Advocate Kew
If you’re looking for the perfect home in a trendy, convenient location, Kew is the suburb you’ve been looking for.
Only five kilometres from Melbourne’s city business district, the heart of Victoria is just a short tram ride away. With a stunning view of the Yarra River, you won’t regret choosing such an elegant suburb.
Kew is known for its rich heritage, meaning there are plenty of traditional, luxurious homes available. Whether you’re looking for the perfect family home or want to gain a long-term investment, you’ll be sure to find something that is just right for you.
What is a Buyer’s Advocate?
When looking for the perfect home in an affluent suburb like Kew, you don’t want to be doing it alone.
It helps to have someone who can bring their knowledge of the local property market to the table and help you find the perfect home. This is exactly the role of a buyer’s advocate. Kew has plenty of listings that you don’t want to miss out on, and a little help can make all the difference. A buyer’s advocate will deal with real estate agents on your behalf and can even negotiate a better price for your dream home.
A buyer’s agent can also find properties that aren’t publicly listed, a common occurrence in a suburb like Kew. Buyers agents use their connections and insider knowledge of the market, giving you more options to choose from. If you want to find the perfect home for the best price, then a buyer’s advocate is for you.
Why Use a Buyer’s Advocate?
If you want to take the stress out of buying a home and get plenty of exclusive benefits along the way, including great advice and more options, you’ll want a buyer’s agent. Kew might just have your dream home, but you could miss out without the guidance of a professional who knows the area.
A buyer’s advocate will also help you navigate around the quirks and intricacies of real estate law. They’re with you every step of way from the start of your house hunt till the ink dries on your dream home.
Kew Property Spotlight
Have a look at the properties we worked with in the Kew area:
How We Help
- We deal with real estate agents and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will know fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home!
Our full service options include:
- Detailed Brief – preparation and understanding of what your buying parameters are, including realistic expectations of price, property and position characteristics.
- Property Search – perform a full search or support your search. Also identifies off-market or quiet sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents.
- Property Assessment – identifies all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, street and precinct assessment, location logistics for now and in five and 10 years. These assessments are not generic. They are specifically tailored for your personal needs and kept private.
- Architectural Advice – provides research and renovation advice, conceptual plans and estimated building costs.
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, which identifies and plans for specific scenarios, including buying at auction, before auction and after auction, as well as managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.